As the inquisitive being we are, we humans are constantly ask questions and seeking for answers. I guess that’s what sets us apart from other mammals. Some go on pursuits to answer age old questions such as, “what’s the purpose of life?” and “what happens after death?” As intriguing as these are, I just want to know the following..
- What happens when you get scared half to death twice?
- Why do we wait until night to call it a day?
- Why do Easter bunnies carry eggs? Rabbits don’t lay eggs.
- If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhoea, does that mean the 5th person enjoyed it?
- How far east do you go before you start heading west?
- Why are blueberries called blueberries when they’re purple?
- Why is ‘bra’ singular but ‘panties’ plural?
- Does the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just sing the above songs? hehe
- Why do we call it quicksand when it actually sinks slow?
- Why is the word for fear of long words so long hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
- And lastly, how on earth did Donald Trump become president?
Feel free to share any of these questions with your friend and family. Especially the ones who think they know it all hehe. Don’t forget to like & subscribe for weekly blog sent directly to your email:) Unlike next week, toodles!